Leave the Cooking to US!!
Because many people are overwhelmed with what it takes to eat right - planning, cooking, shopping, etc., it may just seem easier to eat out, order a pizza, or worse yet, zip through the local drive-thru. The cornerstone of Heat-N-Eat Healthy is convenience. We do all the planning, shopping and cooking, and if you wish, we even deliver right to your home or office! Two times each week, you will receive delicious meals that are perfect for individuals and families who:
- Need to follow a special diet for medical reasons such as diabetes, certain heart problems or high blood pressure.
- Want improve your training for sports or bodybuilding.
- Want to lose weight.
- May not want or have time to shop, cook, and clean for just themselves or a family.
- Are unable to drive or cook, such as the elderly.
All meals are prepared by our Chefs, who are committed to preparing great tasting food which is good for you. Heat-N-Eat Healthy has several different meal plans to accommodate your needs. The meals at Heat-N-Eat Healthy follow the Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2005 recommendations, which can be found here. The nutrition recommendations for the American Heart Association, The American Diabetes Association, If you are changing your eating habits for medical reasons or for weight-loss purposes, we recommend that you check with your physician to determine which plan to choose.
Ordering and Delivery
We offer convenient ordering through customer service line or the web-site. Place you order by Friday noon and your meals will be ready on Monday. If your call to customer service is outside the normal business hours, please leave a detailed message including your name and telephone #, and we will get back in touch with you as soon as possible to confirm your order.
Meals are ready twice a week:
Monday- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Friday- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
We offer 3 options for receiving your meals:
(1) You can pickup your meals at our convenient Acton Road location on Mondays & Friday 9am to 6:30 pm.
(2) You can have the meals delivered to your home or office in the Birmingham area for an additional charge by Katz Delivery for an extra charge.
(3) You can have your meals shipped via UPS to your home or office for an additional charge.
All our meals contain the following daily nutrition information:
- Breakfast is no more than 350 calories
- Lunch and Dinners are set to 500 to 700 calories each
- No more than 35% of total calories from fat, No more than 10% of total calories from saturated fat
- No more than 300 mg of cholesterol
- No more than 1,500 mg of sodium